Circuit Media completed a full website redesign for BLM Idaho Fire Dispatch in time for their end of year recruitment push. This redesign resulted in a final website that addressed all of BLM’s needs while being professional, modern, and visually appealing. BLM Idaho Fire Dispatch relies on its website to expand the Idaho Fire program’s reach and serve as a source for information, prevention messaging, resources, careers, and calls to action. BLM Idaho Fire Dispatch requires a website that can keep up with an increased demand for access to information, as well as a clean, engaging user experience. Circuit Media guided the BLM through our comprehensive website design process using BLM Idaho Fire Dispatch’s preferred platform: WordPress with Elementor plugins.
Specifically, the final website was:
- User-friendly across all devices;
- Cohesively and thoughtfully designed for longevity;
- Accessible and 508 compliant;
- A clear and reliable source of information for the BLM Fire Management community;
- Capable of in-house updates and additions for frequent information updates;
- Easily navigable for visitors to quickly find pertinent information.