In March, Circuit Media released a Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) statement as part of its ongoing commitment to create a more diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace for all employees.
At Circuit Media, diversity is not only a moral imperative, but also a business imperative. We know that when our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, cultures, and experiences, our company is stronger, more innovative, and more successful.
Our DEIB statement reflects our commitment to fostering a workplace that is welcoming and inclusive for all employees, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability status. We are committed to:
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity. Our social programs promote equity and advocacy for historically underrepresented and underserved groups.
- A Triple Bottom Line (TBL) philosophy as the framework for our operations, which places our environment and our communities in equal importance as profit. This philosophy is a fundamental driver of how we promote DEIB. Learn more about TBL and our corporate sustainability models here.
As part of our commitment to DEIB, we have launched several initiatives, including our Culture Committee, which will work to promote and advance DEIB, Corporate Social Responsibility, and sustainability goals throughout Circuit Media.
We’re excited about this important step forward in our commitment to DEIB, as our company and communities work together to create a more inclusive and equitable workplace for all employees.
To see our work, please visit https://circuitmedia.com/our-purpose/, or download our statement here.