Could you be the perfect fit?
Good news… our team is growing! In the past several years, our company has experienced tremendous growth and we are excited to open up two new positions on our team.
- Bachelors Degree in marketing/advertising or similar required.
- Knowledge of consultative advertising sales and marketing (both print and online).
- Interest in law, politics, and government.
- Customer Service background preferred.
- Detail oriented, professional, and the ability to multi-task.
- Enjoys networking, meeting new people, and being a part of a team.
- At least five years of experience in the film field, particularly pre-production: Storyboarding, scripting, budgeting, and estimating.
- Experienced in client management and communication.
- On-set experience (shooting, sound recording, directing, running interviews, etc.)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Audition, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Project Management experience (producer, assistant producer) and/or leadership experience (managing a team/studio).
- Understanding of release forms, music licensing, and other paperwork important to production.
- Understanding of design principles.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word and PowerPoint primarily).
If you think you’re the perfect candidate for either position, please send us an email with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.